The Zoom Recording and presentation from the February 21, General Membership meeting are now available. Alison Babb and Grace Rude from Homegrown Minneapolis presented the new Minneapolis Food Vision.
- Zoom Recording – Password is 7i&hw8==
- Homegrown Minneapolis presentation
- Minneapolis Food Vision Overview
Homegrown Minneapolis is a citywide initiative expanding our community’s ability to grow, process, distribute, eat, and compost more healthy, sustainable, locally grown foods. Homegrown Minneapolis brings together key partners from local government, area businesses, community organizations, non-profits, and residents to build a healthy, local food system.
Topic: The new Minneapolis Food Vision
The Minneapolis Food Vision is the roadmap to develop and guide our food system’s work.
The goals of the Minneapolis Food Vision are to:
- Develop a 2033 roadmap for Minneapolis food systems action
- Build on previous efforts and plans
- Align with Milan Urban Food Policy Pact
- Incorporate data and community input
Understanding how the food equity table is being set in Minneapolis will inform NūLoop Partner’s exploration of the potential to create equity, innovation, and creativity through the food sector in the Root District.